top of page


Thank you for enquiring.

If you're reading this intro, it hopefully means that you've connected with my work and are looking to take things to the next stage.


In this guide you will find all the information that you need in terms of the packages that I offer and how I work.

If there's anything you're not sure on, don't hesitate to reach out again with any queries and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.





the essentials


4 - 5 Minute Cinematic Highlights Film

Full Ceremony & Speeches

Coverage from up to 3 hours before the ceremony until 1 hour after the first dance.

Private online gallery for easy sharing and downloading.

N&L 4k2.jpg

everything else



extra coverage on the day, how it will benefit the film, second shooter and the benefits of having one

second videographer


For complete coverage of both morning locations as well as lots of extra footage throughout the day.

(Pairs very well with a documentary edit)


Watching back etc. creative edits vs fomo edits

12 - 15 minute creative edit


An extended cinematic film to really get your teeth into. Perfect for sharing with family and friends who want to see a little more!

extra evening coverage


documentary edit
(fomo edit)


I get it, the longer the night goes on, the wilder the dance moves become. 

Every single shot that I take from the day, presented chronologically using all of the natural audio so you're able to catch little snippets of conversations throughout. All tidied up and colour graded by myself, this films usually ends up being around 1 hour long...

vertical reel/ short film


An Instagram/ TikTok friendly trailer. 40 - 60 seconds of highlights from the wedding presented in a short vertical film.


  • Travel Costs
    All travel & hotel costs are included in the final price of the package. I may get a hotel the night before if it's a long drive, but this is something I'd arrange myself.
  • Will you film both of us getting ready?
    This depends where you're getting ready. If you're both at the venue, then absolutely yes! If you're getting ready within about 15 minutes of each other this is also possible however if it's a lot longer than that, I would tend to spend the morning with the bride and then ensure that I get some footage of the groom greeting guests at the start of the ceremony. If you'd like coverage of both parties getting ready in the morning then I have the option to add a second videographer. This ensures full coverage throughout the day.
  • Do you have a drone?
    I Do! And as long as your venue isn't in a no fly zone and it's not hammering it down all day I'll be using it! I generally tend to fly it once you're all sitting down eating your meal
  • Can we choose our own music?
    Unfortunately as videographer's we aren't allowed to use any commercial tracks in our films so I use music from an online catalogue of licensed tracks. However finding the perfect music for your wedding film is a big part of my creative process. I find something that I feel goes well with the audio from the speeches & ceremony and then build the film around that.
  • Are you insured?
    Yes, I have all relevent insurance required to complete my job. Your venue may ask you for this, or my drone license number. If they do, just give me a shout and I'll send everything over.
  • What's the turnaround time?
    As a guideline, I generally say to my couples they should expect their film within 12 weeks of their wedding, though this could be earlier. It's important that each wedding that I do get's just as much care and attention as any. There's a long editing process to follow and I would never rush an edit.
  • How long will you be with us?
    This can vary depending on the wedding however my general rule of thumb is 3 hours before the ceremony start time so that I'm able to capture enough hair and makeup, then I'm with you all day until up to an hour after first dance.
  • What are the payment terms?
    I require a deposit of 20% of the total booking cost in order to secure the date. The remaining 80% is required 30 days prior to the wedding day...
N&L 4k1_edited.jpg



If you have any more questions about the above package or questions relating to your wedding day, don't hesitate to reach out and I'll get back to you with all the answers asap...

If on the other hand, everything looks good and you're ready to book, just drop me an email to say let's go for it and I'll send over a link to an online booking portal where you can view your own pick and choose quote, sign a contract and pay your deposit.

Between now and your wedding I'll send out a detailed questionnaire to get all the finer details of the day noted down and we can go over anything that sticks out or any questions either of us may have.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon...

bottom of page